Depression

I have tried every ayurvedic medicine for depression from 2 years but it helped me revieve just some of my symptoms. Can homeopathy help me cure depression If yes then how as there is not much difference between two as they use nervous strenthning herbs and plants and the same thing is used by homeo. help me plz and give detiled answer.Im suffring

Doctor Answers (6) on Depression

Homoeopathic remedies curatively act on the PNIE axis (Psycho-Neuro-Immune-Endocrine) and are useful in relieveing the symptoms/effects of Depression.
You could begin taking following remedies
IGNATIA AMARA 200
CALCAREA CARB 200
4 pills each medicine x 3 times everyday x 30 Days
Chew pills. Take medicines regularly.
Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
You should go with a proper homoeopathic case recording for homoeopathy treatment else this may lead to future complications.
Hello.
Depression can be treated with Homoeopathic medicines. It is different from Ayurveda. Medicines are in potentized form so it imparts high energy. You should consult your doctor for counselling as well. Moreover it is more important that you need to be strong to get out of the situation.
Regards
Homeopathic remedies are proved on healthy human beings and even emotional symptoms like sadness, disgust, despair,  anger and rage are seen to be produced by those remedies. Commonly depression is associated with certain physical symptoms like sleeplessness, aches and pain, migraine,  gastritis, pigmentation etc. These are also very important in selection of the right remedy.
Homeopathic anti depressant provide feel good factor along with rationalisation of unnatural emotions.
There is no need to take daily compulsory dose. And missing doses doesn’t worsen the condition.
Factor which had led to depressive state is also very important for homeopathic prescribing, e.g unrequited love, ambition lost, monetary loss, uncared feeling, very sensitive to mistakes of others and self, criticism etc.

Homeopathy offers an excellent treatment for all stages of Depression, especially in the early stages. Homeopathy can take care of various symptoms of depression. Extreme cases of depression or the cases where the patients are on high doses of the conventional medicines for a long time (drug dependency) may not find good results using homeopathy. The important aspect is that depression is a disease in which genetic make-up is topped with environmental stress result in disease.By using homeopathic medicine which  are very deep acting and having potential to counter genetic tendencies. Homeopathy medicines address the root cause of the disease and hence prevent the relapse and recurrence of the condition.
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat depression but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several medicines are available for depression treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, condition, sensation and modalities of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.
Hello. Homoeopathy acts on the Pateint as a whole as it is prescribed after detailed case history and then on the basis of totality of symptoms. We treat the Pateint not the disease. You will get cured by Homeopathy and for that consult me at my clinic. Till then practice yoga and meditation regularly. Eat a Healthy and nutritious diet only.