Mouth ulcers

I frequently  develop mouth  ulcers  after my wisdom teeth removal.  What is the precaution to be taken. I have done rct by 23rd March. Again my next appointment with the dentist for putting the crowns by 12th April.  I do my oil pulling daily can I continue this after rct. Any medications need to be taken?

Dr. Avinash Sahu
Dentist 6 yrs exp Dharwad
Hello, recurrent aphthous ulcers are common, they are either due to vit deficiency or stress realted. Your daily routine must include a morning brisk walking. Visit your dentist to get those examined. Best of luck.
Dr. Vasavi.A
Dentist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello. Ulcers in the mouth are generally because of stress, trauma during the treatment, changes in the body metabolism, and vitamin deficiency. Since you have mentioned you have undergone wisdom tooth removal and also undergone root canal treatment, if you have taken antibiotics for the same, you may require some vitamin supplements. You can also apply local gel on the ulcers. In any case, common aphthous ulcer takes one week to heal.