Mouth ulcers

Hi, I have mouth ulcers from last 4 days. These ulcer are in full mouth including tongue also. I have taken lot of precautions like glycerine, ulcer gel(Quick kool), gargle with salt water, B complex capsules but no effect is seen. Kindly recommend good and immediate effect to cure ulcer. unable to talk and eat.

Doctor Answers (4) on Mouth ulcers

Ulcers take some time to cure.better to assesss the cause.please visit a doctor near by.
Kindly visit a dentist or a physician for proper diagnosis. Send medication and treatment is not advisable. Tips that can be followed to avoid ulcers is healthy lifestyle like sleeping on time, regular bowel movements. Also eating nutritious foods. Hope this helps. Regards, Benchmark Dental Clinic
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
The reasons for oral ulcers can be multiple and a proper clinical examination will be required to narrow down to the exact cause in your case..... the right treatment plan can be devised only after that.... avoid self medication as you have been doing till now.... visit a dentist for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan..... also understand that ulcers normally take 5 to 7 days minimum for healing to take place, especially when they are multiple in number..... Vitamin B complex has a more preventive role in case of oral ulcers rather than curative, and that also is not applicable for all the ulcers....
Regards.....
Dr. Tejesh Yelamali Hubli | Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon
First thing I hope you have already stopped spicy food and you have been taking the right precautions if the ulcers haven't not come down yet, I'd advice to visit and oral diagnostician.. or a physician to know the nature of that.. also try Ointment Kenacort 0.1%..