Mouth ulcer
Hi I will get mouth ulcer once in 3month and once it comes I will get 3to 4 at a time and Nw a days it is happening on my tongue it is more pain so how to reduce it and tell me the permanent solution plz help

Hi sir,  first of all the reason should be found out as to whether it is due to food habit , drinks or related to stress and all. Anything generating heat in the body could cause ulcers. Even poor oral hygiene leads to ulcers. You can apply kencort ointment twice a day for five days after meals. Tab. Becosule once a day for fifteen days. Kindly practo consult us for a detailed information and consultation via phone call along with photographs provided by u. Regards

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+102
Chat with a dentist
I am t