Mouth problem
After remove wisdom teeth i have pain in upper teeth and white gum and white skin in mouth but no pain in skin i file burning in out side mouth from 15 week i went to dr they given me night guard but not filling good

Dr. Pranav Kumar Singh
Dentist 7 yrs exp Lucknow
do you eat pan masala or gutka? or do you smoke? white skin and burning sensation probably gives us a differential diagnosis of white lesions such as leukoplakia OR lichen planus. I would recommend you to visit a dentist for a accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Ankur Srivastav
Dentist 10 yrs exp Lucknow
आपको हर 1 घटे मैं गुनगुने पानी मैं नमक डालके कुला करना होगा 1 महीने तक और becasule ले 15 दिन की सुबह शाम खाये