Missing teeths
Hi, I met with an accident one week before and lost my 3 upper front teeths and one(upper front) teeth is fractured. I want to know what treatment I can go for which may be painless for me since I am already scared of the tooth replacement pains .

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..we can do a painless treatment. You can visit us to know more about treatment options. Regards
Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 31 yrs exp Mumbai

Nowadays predictable esthetics is achievable with the help of fixed prosthodontics.  You can definitely go for either implants, or a bridge.  Both are good long term solutions.  Laminates for fractured teeth are a good option.  All these recommendations are to be based on clinical examination and relevant x-rays and scans.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre anytime.  God bless u always. 
Dr. Bianca Nazareth Arya
Periodontist 13 yrs exp Nagpur

I would strongly urge you to have implants done rather than any other treatment. They would give you the best long term service and considering your age that's extremely important. A bridge would involve adjacent teeth unnecessarily and is not the first choice for replacement. As for the tooth that's half broken it can be remedied with a cosmetic filling/veneer. Depending on a few factors and the skill set of your dentist all of the above can be achieved in a single day.
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
Dental Surgeon 17 yrs exp Bangalore

Considering your age I suggest you look at long term option such as an implant alternatively a bridge. But for some reason if you are apprehensive about the procedure you can plan on a removable prosthesis for a transitory period.
Dr. Sudhakar
Prosthodontist 17 yrs exp Chennai

The answer is go under inhalation Sedation so that you won't feel pain and required root canal and requires bridge or Implant work.
Dr. Chirag K Nebhani
Dentist 9 yrs exp Ahmedabad
See at the age of 24 you should think of the long lasting teeth,rather than any other options, so Implants are the best option for you, and about the pain part all the treatment done under local anaesthesia,which hardly have any pain part left, so don't worry and visit your dentist to ask about the options suggested. Thanks