Misaligned teeth

I have little misaligned teeth. I have a small gap in my upper 2 teeth , which is not present in the root of the teeth but forms by the tip. And, my teeth are a protruding out a little. Also, there is a little gap in between my upper and lower jaw, which makes it difficult for me to bite thin things like a thread with my front teeth. I need to use my side teeth. Can these issues be fixed? If yes, then how much time it might take?

Doctor Answers (2) on Misaligned teeth

Hi..based on your concern it seems to be a open bite case. Visit a nearest dentist and get treated by a orthodontist. Treatment might take one year with metal braces. Regards
Hi, yours is a problem of open bite with spacing. Yes, it can be corrected very easily with orthodontic treatment with the help of braces. U can go to some good orthodontist and get it corrected. It will take almost a year for the whole procedure.