Misaligned and space between teeths
I have space between my teeths.Is  there any solution to it except aligners or braces.i have attached a puc for reference.

Hi,Veneers is the other option
visit a dental clinic
maintain proper oral hygiene

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Veneers are the best option for you other than braces r aligners .It is done within 3-4days.But we recommend aligners for you.
Consult dentist
Maintain proper oral hygiene
Hello! Veneers is the other option
Hi you can go with veneers. Visit my clinic for getting veneers
Hello U can go for veneers
In this pic, space between teeth is not visible. If there is actually space between teeth then only treatment options are aligners or braces or veneers
Hello The only treatment will be orthodontic treatment which is aligners or braces
Veneer  you can do
The best treatment with long term results is ur Aligner and braces. U can go fr veneers too .
I will suggest better go fr Aligners. It’s pain free, more aesthetic, than braces and not invasive as veneers. And it’s permanent solution.