Mind blockage
I was good last year but after that i felt like everything happening around me is like a dream. i m okay with my friends but when i got alone or starts study i just get in depth of my mind. im having concentration problem and many more.

You need to consult a psychologist in order to get just a few sessions for enhancing your attention and concentration power and to stop your pre-occupation with other irrelevant thoughts.
Hi Dear It is important to know more of your concerns for any kind of treatment. Try and go for morning walks and deep breathing exercises in the morning. Write down what thoughts come in your mind when you are alone.
consult a psychologist for better understanding of your concerns.