MILK TEETH @ 19

Im 19, I still some of the milk teeth,which are very small. Very small teeth in a huge bloated face of mine makes me look ugly. It's not aligned properly also. Can I have milk teeth at the age of 19? Can my teeth be aligned in this age of 19? Are there ways to correct these problems?

Doctor Answers (7) on MILK TEETH @ 19

Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hi there ....at this age you shouldn't be having your milk teeth...if u feel it's there .....visit a nearest Pediatric dentist for a detailed view on this... Regarding the teeth allignment....this is the best age to get it done. consult an orthodontist for the same ... Take care ..!!
Hello..Milk teeth at this age will prevent eruption of permanent tooth buds.Kindly visit orthodontist for evaluation by clinical and radiographic (opg) examination.
You must consult your dentist with an OPG x-ray to evaluate the condition of permanent teeth position. Accordingly orthodontic treatment plan can be planned by a good orthodontist.
You should consult with your dentist. This problem can be solved by orthodontic wire and braces
Milk teeth at the age of 19 is rare but definitely not Impossible.  What's advisable for you is to get one full mouth xray (OPG) done, visit your dentist & plan the treatment accordingly.
Yes your teeth can be aligned & you can get the smile & alignment that you desire by a number of procedures.
First u go to our dentist get an x ray or OPG done, to verify it . This can easily be corrected by wire braces and dental implants
Dr. Asha Praveena Bangalore | Periodontist
By age of 12 all the milk teeth will be replaced with permanent teeth. But in few people, they may not lose milk teeth. These are called retained deciduous (milk) teeth. This does not pose only problem. If this tooth is causing misalignment of teeth, then it may be removed and orthodontic correction may be needed to straighten or align the teeth in desired position.