MILK TEETH @ 19
Im 19, I still some of the milk teeth,which are very small. Very small teeth in a huge bloated face of mine makes me look ugly. It's not aligned properly also. Can I have milk teeth at the age of 19? Can my teeth be aligned in this age of 19? Are there ways to correct these problems?

Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi there ....at this age you shouldn't be having your milk teeth...if u feel it's there .....visit a nearest Pediatric dentist for a detailed view on this... Regarding the teeth allignment....this is the best age to get it done. consult an orthodontist for the same ... Take care ..!!
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello..Milk teeth at this age will prevent eruption of permanent tooth buds.Kindly visit orthodontist for evaluation by clinical and radiographic (opg) examination.
Dr. Deepika Vadhar
Dentist 21 yrs exp Mumbai

Milk teeth at the age of 19 is rare but definitely not Impossible.  What's advisable for you is to get one full mouth xray (OPG) done, visit your dentist & plan the treatment accordingly. Yes your teeth can be aligned & you can get the smile & alignment that you desire by a number of procedures.
Dr. Asha Praveena
Periodontist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

By age of 12 all the milk teeth will be replaced with permanent teeth. But in few people, they may not lose milk teeth. These are called retained deciduous (milk) teeth. This does not pose only problem. If this tooth is causing misalignment of teeth, then it may be removed and orthodontic correction may be needed to straighten or align the teeth in desired position.
Dr. Prakash Haldar
Dentist 32 yrs exp Kolkata
You must consult your dentist with an OPG x-ray to evaluate the condition of permanent teeth position. Accordingly orthodontic treatment plan can be planned by a good orthodontist.
Dr. Gaurav Bandil
Dentist 8 yrs exp Ghaziabad
You should consult with your dentist. This problem can be solved by orthodontic wire and braces
Dr. Rahul Prakash
Dentist 12 yrs exp Ranchi
First u go to our dentist get an x ray or OPG done, to verify it . This can easily be corrected by wire braces and dental implants