Mentally disturbed women
My mom she is 39 and from nearly 22 to 23 yrs she had mentally disturbed by something. I need to recycle her past activities now she is good healthy women but acts like calm, quite, disturbed, she don't talk much, she might not scold anyone, and she adamant by family... it's get practiced by family too lik keeping her adamant .... I need a counselling regarding this doctor... I need a quike suggestion regarding this .. thank you

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan (PhD)
Counselling Psychologist 8 yrs exp Chennai

Dear friend, Appreciate your concern for your mother. Need to talk to her to find out details. If you feel that she requires counseling, you can bring her to me. I am also based at Chennai. Wishes
Need counseling
Try to talk to your mother and with her consent bring her to me.
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

You need a counselling or u feel u mom requires it???? if u feel u r not able to handle the situations with her , then u require it. If u have concern for her and if u feel that she can have an oppurtunity to her feelings to someone, I would suggest better consult a psychologist locally and she might get a clarity upon herself and her environment...
Dr. Arnab Ghosh Hajra
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Probably she is suffering from dysthymia, to overcome it, she needs some medicines along wth counselling. So, visit a set up where both the facilities available. Best wishes
Dr. Varsha B G
Psychiatrist Bangalore
From the brief description you have given its better to consult a nearby Psychiatrist to know what exactly is going on with her. Need detailed discussion with the person and also family members.
Try talking to her regarding her difficulties and spending time with her might help to know the matter.