I m mentally disturbed

I m mentally disturbed I need help of doctor I want to forgot her she break up with me I m in love her so much.... Bt she forgot me and I also want to forgot her
views-icons 55 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I m mentally disturbed

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, Life changes, such as getting a regular good night's sleep, keeping to a healthy diet, and getting regular exercise, can help you feel more in control and more able to cope. activities such as meditation, breathing exercises and learning ways to think about problems differently. Tools such as self-help books and online counselling can be very effective. You can consult psychiatrist in nearby hospital.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?