M not sure about it.

This is not something common I don't know what it feels like but there's something i waana consult if you have any solution for me Whenever someone talk about her with me,I start losing my capability to breathe my heart beat is much faster and it pains. M serious plz let me know if I should consult for depression or ?
views-icons 129 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hello, The nature of your problem is very unclear to me. Are you talking about your girlfriend, or a girl you have a crush on? If it is that, share your feelings with her. And, if you are uncomfortable with people talking about her, let them know about it. Clear communication is necessary. Don't get grappled by emotions and thoughts that you might been bottling up withing you. Hope this helps. If you need specific advice about depression, kindly provide me with more details of your problem. Good Luck!
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?