I don't know what do

After my 13yr marriage relationship(2yr love+11yr marriage), my husband got married another women. Now my mind is disturbed very much.all time m thinking about suicide. Now what can I do.can I adjust my bad luck or can I finish my life.m totally broken.. I don't know wat do.we have 2kids husband wants me and that girl also.he don't want to leave me and that girl can't take any dicisions.I can't live like this.wat can I do.
views-icons 104 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hi, you obviously are in a very difficult situation. You need to visit a counselor asap. You are in no stable state of mind to take objective and best decision for yourself and your children. You are only seeing Twp options that is, whether to do die or to live with your husband whereas there are many other alternatives available. But to make a choice and find your options, you need to be in an emotionally stable state of mind which counseling can provide. A professional will help listen to you and build coping skills to face your difficulties. Please don't take any wrong decision which will make you regret forever and get in touch with a psychologist asap.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?