I m fed up of life
My anger is growing day by day due to the problems i m facing.. Due to my anger i started feeling that i m the worst and  Day by day i m loosing myself i m loosing everything... I need peace...
837 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi its better u meet any psychiatrist and get ur evaluation done properly. Anger can occur in many illness or disorder also. So its better u consult personaly. Dr Ankit Patel Psychiatrist Pune
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.