Mental problem

I am now suffering from a serious mental problems.. I think too much..i have no such that much close friend whom i can share everything.i have no partner.i always feel lonely.this is causing a serious depression.i could not do any work peacefully.always i feel very depressed.please give suggetions that how can i get rid of all this things..

Doctor Answers (2) on Mental problem

Dr. Swapna Patker Mumbai | Psychologist
All get stressed and have issues in life . This is a very common problem. You need to meet a psychologist and speak about the blocks in your mind once, incase you do not have close friends. Once the actual issues are figured out., realtime solutions can be marked to ease you out . Meet a psychologist at earliest.
It appears that you are an introvert. Due to this you feel lonely. The beat solution is that you should go out in the world and try to make friends. Maybe you have low self esteem. Get Your personality assessed by a psychologist who then can tell you about your strengths and weaknesses. If that doesn't help you may need some medications.