Mental issue

I sometimes feel really lonely and cry for small things. If people even my parents are talking in another room I feel they are talking about me. I feel they are planning something against me. I am aware that its not true but all this always comes in my mind and due to this I do silly mistakes in small small things.
views-icons 95 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Mental issue

Dr. Anjendra R Targe Pune | Psychiatrist

What stands out clearly from your question is your paranoia. It's good that you know that the doubts or the suspiciousness you have are unfounded and aren't based on real facts. So I suggets you to communicate with your parent about these thoughts and fears that you are having.

It is likely that they will dismiss them as something your are creating and you should ignore them. But don't.

What you need to do is consult with a Psychiatrist immediately and discuss these thoughts, fears, paranoia in detail. I want to be very upfront with you and want to warn you that these symptoms might be sign of a real and serious Psychiatric disorder.

So seek professional opinion at the earliest.

Good Luck!