Sudden Hypertension for small things
She recently had an operation for fibroid in uterus. But this issue, I had been seeing from last 9-10 years. For small small thing she gets very upset and hypertensed. But after next 10-15 mins she's fine as normal. Also we checked blood pressure some of the time and seen a higher level than normal. Please suggest what kind of doctor we should take advice from. Or this is like normal. Also she's very obsessive with cleaning things and keeping things in place.

Fibroids in the uterus are typically a sign of stored guilt & anger. OCD of Orderliness is a sign of perfection/approval. Both of them act like a trigger to each other, causing her to get upset quickly and calm down quickly. This can be resolved by a visiting a hypnotherapist. You can contact me, I’d be happy to help!
Contact me for hypnotherapy or further queries.
Emotional issue which needs resolution. Don’t react negatively as it could bring in more guilt for actions. Remain calm & ignore for that moment.