Mensuration disorder

Due to disorder of mensuration..my fat is increasing rapidly I want to loose my fat please help me to loose Mostly focus on belly and thigh fat

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, what type of menstruation disorder you are having? Is it due to PCOD??!! If yes hormonal imbalance due to which, causing your weight gain, here what you have to do. Hello,yes you can reduce your weight. There are few things you should do at your home. Exercise - daily 30min of brisk walking or jogging or dance or aerobics along morning and evening will help you to reduce your weight along with diet control. Good night sleep will also help to reduce stress and decrease weight. Diet - limit your daily calorie intake, avoid all junk foods, oily foods, bakery foods, sweets, eat more of fruits and vegetables., exercise problem is the best which can even correct your hormonal imbalance to certain extent.