Memory loss

I am not able to remember the things which had told me before a few minutes . Some time I forgot the spelling of simple words and get confused that I am writing wright or wrong spelling .

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Is it your recent symptoms or is this what you are for quite sometime.??? If it is your recent behaviour  may be you are too stressful either at home or Professionally! !!
I suggest  you to consult a professional to resolve your issues and have a better clarity
Dr. Indrani Dutta
Psychologist 20 yrs exp Kolkata

I  believe you remain unmindful and that is reason behind your memory problem. If you do not Concentrate on any task then registration is not possible and recall is difficult. Anxiety may be the cause of remaining unmindful.
Make a "To do List " and follow it. Try to be mentally active whenever you are doing any work. Consult a clinical psychologist  for better coping.
Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Pune

You must visit a Psychiatrist to evaluate your memory concerns. Such problems at your age are observed in anxiety, depression, severe cases of Vit B12 deficiency. It could also be reflective of Attention deficit.
Dr. Udayan Bhaumik
Psychiatrist 2 yrs exp Udupi

This seems to be related to deficits in attention.It may be related to many reasons but anxiety needs to be ruled out.Please see a psychiatrist
Dr. Sonia Malhotra
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Pune

Hello, This problem of yours is not due to memory issues. You have a problem in maintaining concentration and thats why nothing gets registered in your memory. My advice to you is : 1. Start writing and learning. 2. Make a to-do list in morning of your everyday tasks. 3. Revise every 7 days what you learnt previously. It consolidates what you learn Apart from this, pls get yourself assessed for any anxiety or depressive issues as these can also worsen attention and concentration. Avoid using alcohol or smoking for enhancing memory.
Dr. Arnab Ghosh Hajra
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear friend, do u feel low with lack of energy? Or excessive worry about minor things. Because dementia is not an usual case in this age. Do thyroid profile along with other which already told by my colleagues. Best wishes