Memory loss
I can't able to remember so many things so far.. I have memory loss problem so please suggest how can I come out in this problem

Dr. Jankhana Hakani
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

kindly see a psychiatrist as memory problems are improbable at your age. the forgetfullness is usually due lto ack of attention and concentratiion, more likely to occur in depression or anxiety disorders
Dr. Sathya Prakash
Psychiatrist 13 yrs exp Delhi
Please get a serum TSH, hemogram and vitamin B12 level done. If any of these are abnormal, it will need to be corrected. If they are normal, you will need to be evaluated for depression and anxiety related problems.
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Memory problems at your age is unlikely to be anything serious. It probably due to concentration and attention problems due to anxiety and mood problems. You need to be evaluated in detail to understand the problems .please see a psychiatrist to evaluate you