Lump in breast

I had simple Fibroadenoma lump in my breast 1 year ago. It was removed by surgery. Sometimes i noticed again lump in breast by self examination and it was painful too. But now i dont feel any lump. Does it come and go ? What is the cause of lump? Is it harmful ? And what is difference between simple and complex Fibroadenoma lump ?

Doctor Answers (5) on Lump in breast

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
It will keep on coming  until unless you address the root cause of this problem  which is estrogen  dominance.Sorry to  inform  you  but you are walking  on the road of hormone  imbalances  which lead to period and fertility  issues in short term but serious  disorders  like diabetes,  blood  pressure,  autoimmune  thyroid  disease  and cancers in the long term.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Pritam Prakash Sulakhe Pune | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
yes, It can recur. Get evaluated depending upon family history if any family member had history of breast/ bowel / any cancer then things can be different. evaluation is necessary with ultrasound and mammogram.
Consult a Breast Surgeon.
Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Visit a gynecologist and get ultrasound and mammogram investigations done. There are chances of Fibroadenoma lump to occur again.
Visit a gynecologist
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Hi, fibroadenoma of breast can come again.get yourself checked by gynaecologist or breast specialist yearly. It due to hormone estrogen sometimes there were no cause.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern...considering your history it may be due to mastitis,sebaceous cyst,fibroadenoma,malignancy,abscess...etc....so detailed clinical examination and evaluation is needed if you are feeling lump again as its important to diagnose...you may also require Investigations like ultrasound, mammogram etc...Consult surgeon they will help you and explain about difference between simple and complex fibroadenoma.