Breast pain (left breast)
I have been experiencing slight breast pain on my left breast .The pain is on side of the breast and the upper part of the breast . on touched ,it is a bruise like pain . The skin looks normal .can you please tell me the possible reasons .Is there anything to worry .My periods got over just last week .

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Tender breast is a sign of estrogen  dominance  which is a hormone  imbalance and should  not  be  ignored.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so and I can help. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Consult a gynecologist and get a mammogram and clinical breast examination done.
Visit a gynecologist
Dr. Prashant Kini
General Endocrinologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Are you on any medication Are your menses normal