Breast size
Hi.. This query is for my wife. Actually she is not that fat, you can say she has very average figure. Her weight is 58 KGS and height 5'3". She is concerned about her breast size. Now her size is 40. It does look odd. Is there anything to reduce her breast size without much side effects? Thanks in advance.
1273 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D. Anuradha
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Chennai
If child bearing and breast feeding is over then you can go for breast reduction plastic surgery. breast reduction survey is safer compared to breast enhancement. a plastic surgeon would be a better person to advice you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.