Yellow spot on breast
I have a yellow patch/ spot on my right breast which is very near to my nipple. There's no pain. There are no lumps or anything on my breast or any discharge but just the yellow spot. It's day 2 and isn't gone yet. I'm worried. Could it be cancer or just some bruise?

Dr. Navya G
Hi there. It's just a bruise caused due to trauma which you may have not noticed. Since breast contains more fat tissue, even slightest of trauma could cause bruise. Bruise has changes from red to slight blue hue to green to yellow. In another 2-3days this yellow would disappear even.