Breast problem

I m 25 yrs old..unmarried.some white colour liquid is coming from my right breast nipple..it is not continious...first i felt it 3 yrs ago..that time dr told me its nthng..after that i felt it 3 days ago..it was 5 to 6 drops every time.today i have pressed my nipple and found its color,what i hv 2 do now????

Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore
hi this condition is called galactorrhea.few daysaftergynaec examination with out any nipple stimulation or vaginal inter course go for lab test of thyroid and prolactin blood level. ur doctor will have acheck list of homeo allopathy and other drugs that can sometimes cause. depending on the hormone levels further action is taken. rarely if levels of prolactin is high we look out for microadenoma a pinsize tumour of brain. hence go see ur doctor  dont decide over net doing lab tests.
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
You need to check your prolactin level in  blood.If that is raised need to take treatment . invariably hyperprolactinaemia is the cause for whitish discharge from nipple. consult a gynaecologist