Lower Pain and Sex
Hi..I have been suffering from back pain and lower pain for long time. Sometimes I do exercises also but because of pain I am unable to do exercise well. These pains become severe when I do sex or musterbation. After this activity, the pain at joint and muscles is so severe that I am unable to stand up, if I sit down. Also there are some breaking sounds like KAT-KAT at lower joints (knee and ankle). I am unable to go for high range treatments. Please guide me for its causes and resolutions.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Calcium supplements and nutrition must and di strength exercise of both limbs and do stretching exercise
Dr. Anup Kumar
Clinical Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon
Proper diagnosis of your condition is must. Every exercise will not suitable to you, Design your condition specific exercise programme for you. Consult a good Physiotherapist and assess properly...