Lower back problem

I am facing lower back pain for 2-3 months, sometimes its pain like hell. Whenever i bend down & get back to standing position it hurts a bit. Due to this i had stop my gyming. I can lift heavy things but after keeping it down it hurts very bad. Please help me what to do about it??

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Firstly Avoid All activity which gives u strain then start physiotherapy treatment for few days to relax ur back X-Ray and MRI must
Dr. Ankit Aggarwal (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

Hi, as per your question, you need a proper Assessment to find out the underlying cause of the condition, consult with a specialist ask for a MRI, medications ect. To subside the acute symptoms. You need to take physiotherapy sessions with all above which inhance Healing, reduce symptoms, strengthen the weak muscles ect. Apart from all above you need to follow all precautions which is same important as all above.. For more details visit www.proactivephysio.in
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi You need to consult neurologist.... There could be disc prolapse or any nerve compression resulting in low back ache.... History of trauma or sudden lift of heavy weight is important....