Lower back pain

Sir, I am suffering with lower back pain from last two years. I have an herniated disc between L3,L4 and L4,L5. Doctors suggested surgery. Can it treated without surgery in your clinic . presently I am unable to stand more than 10 mins.

Doctor Answers (3) on Lower back pain

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran Chennai | Neurosurgeon
Not all disc prolapse will require surgery..it depends upon the degree of prolapse and compression of nerves by the discs..upload all your reports including MRI images in private consulting area and based upon that I will guide you accordingly.. In most of the situations it will be controlled by medications..If not also it can be cured with keyhole operations..
Mr. Ahsan Khan (P.T.) Mumbai | Physiotherapist
Yes it can be treated. U just need to go to A nearby physio clinic and stick with the rehab program.
Dr. Kishor Reddy-PT Hyderabad | Physiotherapist
Hi depending upon the degree of disc problem wil suggest you conservative management and can be taken the treatment.