Lower back pain
Last Friday I did some back exercise and next day onwards I have severe back pain. I have taken 2 tablets of Acceclofinac but still have some pain in lower back. No pain while walking but getting pain when I sit on sofa. Please suggest

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. -Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Use no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.-neck and shoulders. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)
Always build up any activity gradually. Most likely it’s a stain in muscle.
Analgesic with muscle relaxant for a week Local gel/spray Activity as per tolerable limit. No bed rest Hot fomenting As pain reduces start general conditioning exercises and gradually build up on it.
Pain is due to muscle spasm caused by overuse and fatigue to back muscles.
Do not bend forward. Apply warm water bags and pain relief spray. Keep yourself adequately hydrated. Take rest. Start Tab Flexon MR 2 times a day after food for 3 days. Consult if problem continues even after following this advice.
It will go in some time. Dont worry. Hot water bags Volini gel Bed rest Gentle stretching if possible