Lower back pain

Hi , I am suffering from lower back pain ..earlier the pain was on the lower spin but after few days the pain increased and now my right hips muscle also pain and there is pain while siting and also when sleeping...if I walk then my legs starts paining and it feels like numb after few minutes.. Kindly guide me what to do..

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

You need to undergo Clinical Examination for this Please consult a Neurosurgeon in Person
Dr. Sukirti Chauhan
Neurosurgeon 11 yrs exp Chennai
It appears that your nerves of the lower limb are affected due to a disc problem in the spine. Apart from this, it could also be from trauma. But, needn't worry so much. Kindly get checked up, and do not delay. Some problems are handled better with conservative ( non surgical) treatment if detected early. Tc.