Lower back pain after excercises
I got extreme lower back pain since last 3 months after doing some rigorous exercises (End of February). Pain was less and negligible in March and April, but it's very bad now in May, trouble sitting or lying down.

Radiating pain to the lower limbs after sternous activity could mean intervertebral disc prolapse. You need a proper clinical examination and imaging studies.
Get an X ray done and see and orthopaedic surgeon
This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or any other metabolic disorder, if there is  any. Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. (You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Use no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for  back and hips and knees and ankles and feet. --.(Take help of a  physiotherapist). --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)
Consult Orthopedic Surgeon regarding same, need clinical and radiological evaluation for your back pain
I think meet an orthopaedic surgeon / spine guy and discuss since you are very young if you take some precautions now you will avoid major complications in future.. Meanwhile  Avoid bending forward and lifting weights or athletic activities. Rest painkillers for 2 weeks followed by physiotherapy core spinal muscle strengthening exercises will help. Sometimes you may need an MRI scan depending on clinical picture ascertained by your doctor