diabetes-icon
Low testosterone
I have tested my testosterone level both free and serum level two times 1- at 3.00 pm(free test is 17.69 & serum is 180.5) 2-at 8:30 am( free test is 4.83 & serum is 221) I think i m sufferin from low T Please guide me what shoul i do.

your tests show low testasterone levels which might be due to various reasons ;commonest reason which i come across is that people have take some supplements at gym,some homeopathy or ayurvedic medicine which causes it .i advise you get a testasterone stimulation test which will tell you the origin and extent of problem.your physician is competent in doing the testasterone stimulation test.

+192
Chat with a doctor
Hi there...there are numerous causes for decreased level, it may be due to trauma to the testis, infections,obesity,kidney diseases,liver diseases,certain medications mainly pain medications derived from opioids,people suffering from sickle cell disease or thalassemia can also have this,people taking glucocorticoids can also have this,other hormones in the body with abnormal levels can also impact on testosterone levels,chronic alcoholism is also one of the cause...so before starting on testosterone directly,so the underlying cause should be treated...which will be more beneficial than simply taking the supplements.