diabetes-icon
Low testosterone
My testosterone level is 208.83 ng/dl. Two months back my testosterone level was 270 ng/dl. At that time I was tested for lh, fsh, prolactin, estradiol (e2), t3, t4, tsh. Everything was within normal range. My estradiol was 30 and tsh was 4.5 I ain't on any medications. I am not deficient in vitamin d, zinc or any other nutrients responsible for testosterone production. I have always had low hormonal levels and I can say this based on how I feel in day to day life. I have never felt healthy in my entire life. I am a beta thalassemia minor as well. I have chronic back pain, low haemoglobin, weak bone structure, extra chest fat, I have metabolic issues as well and any extra oil or sugar I eat converts to sebum which results in painful acne for which I use doxycycline at times. I look healthy from my appearance. I get tired easily. I keep dealing with my bodily issues all the time. I have all symptoms of low hormonal levels. Pls help. Endocrinologists are no experts at TRT.

Hello... I don't think so... All these problems because of thalassemia... In thalassemia hemoglobin count will be less so your having weakness , due to hyperproliferative bone marrow you are having back pain and bone fracture ,testosterone decreases with age and these day to day variability is normal ... You consult general physician in nearest hospital