diabetes-icon

Low testosterone

I was having erectile dysfunction issue so I consulted a doctor. He asked me to go for testosterone, vit b12, prolactine and fsh test. My results show testosterone 2ng/ml, vit b12 182 pg/ml, fsh 2.99 miu/ml and prolactine 7.21ng/ml. I have to see him on Thursday but I am quite anxious and worried. Is 2ng/ml testosterone level critically low? Range is 2.8 to 8. I am 29m, 178cms, 95kg, used to smoke. Please advice.
views-icons 120 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Hello there......, Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices..... Levels of testosterone in the male body rise during and after puberty, then gradually decrease after age 30....