diabetes-icon

Low testosterone

Hello sir/madam, i am 23 male and currently staying in delhi. i have almost nil-low facial hair and its the same with torso part. i also feel chest and belly area has fat deposits. i get tired easily and i dont have much muscles either. my voice is not mature is what i feel, others cannot easily understand what i am speaking. i am really worried as i have researched a bit and all these seem to be symptoms of low testosterone. i have no idea how to go about this issue. i am worried of side effects if i get treatment but i feel treatment is must to grow facial hair and be normal in society.please guide me. thanks in advance.

Dr. V.S.V.Prasad
Diabetologist 22 yrs exp Dhanbad
See an Endocrinologist. You have hormone problems.
Dr. Abhyudaya Verma
General Endocrinologist 9 yrs exp Indore
Hi correct, it seems you have hypogonadism but it needs to be differentiated from hypo hypo n hyper hypo for correct treatment. Pls consult an endocrinologist for a proper workup n later a good treatment.