Low carb diet
Hi my weight is 57 kg. .my Height Is 4.9 ...could you please suggest me low carb diet in South indian diet plan..I want to lose atleast 10 kg

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 12 KGS fat not muscle u can help with 4-5 KGS wiegjt loss in month only low carb diet worn help. U require healthy lifestyle and diet and exercise.

Hello there we understand your feeling and appreciate your decision to stay fit but you need to understand you that taking a dietary US easy but following is too difficult if you're not determined. Any how since you have asked us the Diet plan we could help you by providing a channel. Kindly consult a dietician of your locality for better Diet plan. Thank you