Low back pain
I was sufferring with low back pain since 15 days and day by day pain is increasing and causing up to knee feeling like pain through veins with symptoms like pulse. I could not able to walk properly and also cant sleep properly. When i diagnosed by a specialist, they just prescribed pain killers and gastic tablets and if the still continues, need to go through MRI SCan. Not sure how they treating for this much of sever pain and they just suggesting pain killers. after they reviewed X-ray, they told one of the vien is touching spine and causing pain...

Hello..... X ray is not sufficient in such cases, MRI is needed because any problem with soft is not detected by x ray.... It's could be disc prolapse... Nerve compressed by disc.... Get an MRI of LS spine and consult neurosurgeon ....till then don't Lift weights, don't climb steps.....