Lost weight
I lost 5 kgs weight in one and a half month as I was suffering from stomach infection which led to loose motions and then consequently suffered twice from viral. I am now fine. Suggest me how I can regain that lost weight as it is very difficult for to gain weight.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need 10 KGS muscle with healthy diet u can increase immunity and also gain muscle keeping u healthy and fit

Well.. I understand..you will take time for recovering the lost weight...I suggest you to have. More of proteinaceous food so that it will help in building up the body mass...make sure that you have meals on proper time...thank you