Loss of weight

Sir, I m 22 years n I m over weighted .... So can u say me a home remedy to reduce my weight..??? Before I waz gng to gym n left in middle.. I have a very  fat tummy..
views-icons 207 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks 3 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Freind, Home remedy to loose weight is to control and regulate your diet, but only diet is not effective, it has to be combined with exercise. I am suggesting a diet plan, please follow it, along with regular work out ( five days a week would be enough) 1. 50% of your total food intake over 24 hrs should be salads, fruits, vegetables and sprouts. 2. 25% of your intake over 24 hours must be carbohydrates, that is rice or wheat in any form. 3. 25% shoud be protiens. If you eat eggs then egg white is best for you. If you are a vegerarian then tofu, mushrooms, brocolli, nuts (all nuts) and protien powders. Please try this, I am hopeful it will work for you. Best wishes.