Less Height Problem

I m 16 years old, my more friends have perfect height , but I m not, i feel very bad and sad , have any solution??

Doctor Answers (2) on Less Height Problem

Dr. Farheen Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello, Although the height of a person is determined by the persons genetics, other environmental factors such as food and diet also have an influence on a person’s height. When it comes to foods that increase height, there is nothing like milk and other dairy products. They contain all the essential nutrients for height increase, such as calcium, proteins and vitamins A, B, D and E. Eggs are a powerful source of vitamin D, calcium, and Vitamin B2 or Riboflavin, all of which helps in developing strong bones and a healthy body. Soybean is yet another nutritious food that provides a boost to your height when consumed on a daily basis. The wide range of minerals present in Ashwagandha help in broadening the bones of the body and also increase bone density which helps in increasing height.This is not really a food, but more of a natural herbal remedy for increasing height. You can also prefer some exercises like hanging, swimming,jumping, cobra stretch, triangle pose, etc.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Men grow height-wise until ~21 years old, although depending on the person they may experience slight changes until 25. For someone in their later twenties, you're already not producing the regul ar pulsatile bursts of growth hormone needed to stimulate longitudinal growth, but even if an exogenous source was provided, the growth region of the bone known as the epiphyseal plate has already shut down, so you'd only grow laterally....