Height problem
Hello doctor my height is 5.7 and i want to increase my height. my age is 24 so its possible to increase height in this age . if it is possible then tell me how is it possible? ?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Pune

No at this age height growth is not possible. U can maintain your weight accordingly to your height so that u look good. U need to gain 8 KGS of muscle.
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello ,by this age growing ends of bone will fuse , Hello,height of you depends on average height of your parents .take protein rich food like chicken ,fish , pulses ,egg ,milk ,butter . Stretching exercises in early morning like skipping, cycling, swimming helps may help you .Don't take any tablets or medicines following advertisements.

Height predictor based on current height Medicine for growth of height How much should i weigh for my height