Height problem
Hello doctor my height is 5.7 and i want to increase my height. my age is 24 so its possible to increase height in this age . if it is possible then tell me how is it possible? ?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

No at this age height growth is not possible. U can maintain your weight accordingly to your height so that u look good. U need to gain 8 KGS of muscle.

Hello ,by this age growing ends of bone will fuse , Hello,height of you depends on average height of your parents .take protein rich food like chicken ,fish , pulses ,egg ,milk ,butter . Stretching exercises in early morning like skipping, cycling, swimming helps may help you .Don't take any tablets or medicines following advertisements.