Less chest
I want to increase my chest as I want to go in army... I am doing workouts everyday for 3-4 hours... Please tell me a good protein powder or a product so that I can increase my body and chest area by workout in gym... Please give your valuable suggestion

Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition requirements. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Hi Contact on practo for the personalized diet and follow up.
Dt.Shazia Majid newyoubyshazia.knowyourfood.in
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi, 1) Weight is a sum total of Bone, Water, Muscle and fat. You need to gain muscle to get healthy. Immunity of the body is based on muscles and so its important to have optimal muscle mass. 2) Have a well balanced diet which has the right combination of Carbohydrate,protein and fat. 3) Eat 6-8 meals a day as the muscle losses will not happen. 4) Have carbohydrate and protein rich food combinations like Banana or Mango milkshake, Mix nuts and dryfruit chikkis, Soya or paneer veg rolls etc. 5) Include high biological value proteins which are very well absorbed like- Milk, curd, Paneer, Meat, Fish, Eggs etc. 6) Include essential fats like Almonds, walnut, Pistachios, flaxseeds etc. 7) Eat on waking up and do have a bed time meal like milk and light snack. 8) Do not fast or overeat as this will not help. 9) Hydrate optimally by having a glass of water every hour to flush out toxins and prevent weight loss due to dehydration. 10) Sleep of 9-10 hours is very crucial to gain muscle .
To suggest you the right protein supplement, i need to know your height and weight. Please book an appointment with me through practo.
Book an appointment