ayurveda-icon
Leg pain on the left side
I have some leg pain on the left. Not so regular. I just need to discuss and want some ayurveda treatment.

Consult any ayurveda physician you wl get benefit definitely avoid self medication

This is incomplete history. You should consult me online on this app for proper diagnosis and treatment accordingly.
Consult properly for better  treatment
There can be many reasons for your leg pain, but as you mentioned it happens only occasionally.  The reason for this is that whoever's weakness is being the reason. You are a 31 year old male and there is less possibility of aspiration to have any weakness in you, yet! For complete root cause diagnosis... Go through a Calcium serum test and spinal MRI
Find out root cause of your problem by ayurved way diagnosis Correct it by ayurved way medicine diet and lifestyle corrections Finding out root cause and its cure is very important for improvement or permanent cure naturally Correct diagnosis by ayurved way is very important main factor in treatment Take any ayurved medicine after proper ayurved way diagnosis only for avoiding bad effects of intake Take online consultation directly for accurate diagnosis and treatment diet chart home remedies
Consult ayurveda physician for proper diagnosis and root cause
Maintain healthy lifestyle and diet schedule
Avoid excess oily spicy salty dairy and bakery products in diet
Leg pain may due calcium difficiency, Muscle strain or many others.
you should consult with doctor to find out the root cause of leg pain. We Complete & Authentic Ayurvedic treatment.
Take calcium rich diet.
You can consult me, find the root cause and treat it.