Leg pain and lower body issues
I suddenly started having pain in only the outer part of my RIGHT leg a little above and below my knee everytime i did a squat or bent it. It started 4 minths back and its mild pain. Consulted many doctors and took medicines but still the same so far. Xray normal. Now, I started having pain around my LEFT ankle without any injury. I can walk but when i bend towards the ankle a bit, it hurts. It started 4 days back. Idk why I am getting such weird muscle aches in my legs and even doctors have no idea why. I am very scared. What can this be? I have normal bmi.

Get the X-ray and ultrasound of the affected part of knee and leg Consult me search browse on goggle practo website Dr Rajinder sharma senior Orthopaedic neurospine joint Replace surgeon ,42 years expertise chandigarh health Department Govt Multispeciality Hospital retired Chandigarh(U.T)
This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep no  pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. --. Fomentation with warm water/ Gel pac . Let the part not be exposed to cold. -- .Do mild exercises for back and lower limbs. --.visit my YouTube channel 'DrN C Gupta' and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. Kindly subscribe to the channel to get continuous guidence & notifications. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw IT IS FREE. --or else contact a physiotherapist. -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1 tab once a day x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab Once  a day x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. Thanks. Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho.) DMC no.3624
The knee pain can be due to tight structures around your knee which on squatting may rub against the underlying bone and cause you pain.. At the level of ankle you have many ligaments which if inflammed may give you this kind of symptom.
kindly get yourself examined clinically by an orthopedic surgeon for clinical diagnosis and treatment