Left side pain
There is regularly pain in my stomach, left hand side and below of breast, when I got little hungry pain has been started and increased with hungry and when I sit regular 1-2 hrs pain is start I can not sit regular, there is no pain when sleep/lie. this problem has been occurring approx since last 2 years I think and 2-3 doctors also have said that it is entrails problem in your stomach but now its not clear. so I want Ayurveda treatment also I want to know that what can be problem with my stomach.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello there...i understand your concern...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..do regular exercises...get an endoscopy done and Consult nearest gastroenterologist they will do the needful.