Left back Pain after slipped on stairs
Hi, I slipped on stairs last evening and due to I landed on left elbow and left side of back, feeling pain at left side of the back and elbow but only during certain activities/positions like while sitting to standing position, while lying down, turning towards right etc. Putting hot bag as of now. Pain is not too much though. What should I do?

Kindly consult your orthopedician for further management
1. Ultrasonic Therapy over the tenderness region 2. Ice Pack 3. Stretching of Forearm muscles
Cold pack and violin gel.
meet u
Please consult the doctor and get it diagnosed. It can be significant because of the fall.
Please use a cold pack instead of a hot pack. Best to see a doctor and get diagnostic reports done.

How to treat back pain Fell down stairs hurt lower back Back pain due to cold