Left ankle ligament
Hello sir, I injured my left ankle ligament in 2017 and still I am having problem with the same. Whenever there is stress on my ankle, cold climate, stretching or any kind of exercise leads to pain.

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Get checked for the amount of laxity  ie looseness of the ligament.  Foor and ankle alignment.  If needed blood test and MRI. Based on all the factors only decision is made.
Yes this is the common problem in ankle ligament sprain
Limb elevation
Hot pack application