Lack of health
Sir I have a good diet still I am very skinny an weak. I work late at nights because of my college work. Health seems to decline day by day an I don't feel like eating much. Please help me out as xams r coming an my mind is fully unstable

Ms. Swati Kapoor
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

I think you are taking too much of stress. Things get worse in this case. Just be yourself and have a confidence on your knowledge towards the subject. Exams are just  a way to do a brainstorm activity to keep you motivated in context of education. So don't stop eating, study and be stress free, you will be alright. Keep on sipping water in between. It will increase your concentration and avoid fried dishes for a while.