Lack of concentration
My son is studying in 4th Std... He has lack of concentration in studies.. He's very much interested in watching TV &playing always.... Will not complete his daily notes and not share anything about school activities... What should i do ..??? Pls guide me in this regard...

Enquire about his activities at school . If he cant pay attention there and involve in disturbing other children as well , it may be suggestive of ADHD. There may be other reason as well. Try to note his daily activities and about his company. Some time company of bad students also may destract your child from academics. In both condition he needs proper counselling and behavior therapy. So consult with a psychologist  and start medicine for  him if its recommended.